Following Node JS, Python, PHP, C# and Java, Riminder's API is now supporting a new Ruby package, focused on simplicity and productivity.
Using the API with our new Ruby package
Integrate Riminder in Java
Automated imports and exports
You can now import and export profiles from and to your Riminder's account within moments thanks to the new Python scripts we've developed for the Enterprise plan. It is very useful to:
- Post a bunch of profiles, whether they are structured or not;
- Get profiles from Riminder given specific criteria.
New Webhook actions
The new events' Webhook integration allows you to receive real-time notifications about your profiles' feedbacks on Riminder.
Through our Webhooks, you can now:
- Get notified when a profile is (un)successfully labelled as YES, NO, LATER
- Get notified when a profile is (un)successfully rated, i.e. has been given a star-rating feedback
C# package available for our API
C# is a very popular software development language within the Enterprise community.
Predict skills and their expertise level for better hiring decisions
For every profile, see predicted skills the candidate didn't mention in their resume and their levels of expertise:
- Soft and Hard Skills
- Special Skills, making this profile stand out
- Transversal Skills developed and leveraged by the candidate throughout each stage of their career
- Filter Skills expected by the recruiter for this given job Filter
This will allow you to focus on the strongest and most crucial skills for the position during your interviews.
See here to understand skills on Riminder
Source from LinkedIn with our Chrome extension
Browsing on LinkedIn and coming across relevant profiles for your company? Simply:
- Click on the Riminder extension to analyse the profile;
- Select the Source you want to feed;
- Import it straight to your Riminder's account.
Introducing Riminder's new profile feed
Now, you can directly see on the feed key insights about a profile and what makes it relevant for a given job Filter.
Avoid opening each profile to get more details and see at a glance the most important information:
- Most relevant experience and education for the Filter
- Top companies or skills according to the Filter and their levels of expertise
- Full name and seniority
- Application date
The name of the Source through which the candidate applied also becomes more easily accessible.
Check here to see how to use the feed to identify relevant candidates.
Train your job filter AI models directly from our API
We're excited to announce the 1.0 version of our self-service API!
And with it, the possibility for you to directly retrain your Riminder filters using API requests, to ensure our talent assessment algorithms continuously fit your exact needs.
Feel free to check out here for our API docs.
Easy access to your candidates' social profiles
You can now have a direct access to a candidate's social profiles when looking at his Profile tab.
Their latest tweets and their GitHub repositories are just one click away.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Riminder will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree